Principles and Practice of Pharmacology for Anaesthetists 5th edition
By Norman Calvey, Norton Williams
* Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
* Number Of Pages: 376
* Publication Date: 2008-03-14
* ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1405157275
* ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781405157278
* Binding: Hardcover
This fifth edition of Principles and Practice of Pharmacology for Anaesthetists continues to provide a comprehensive scientific basis and a readable account of the principles of pharmacology, as well as practical guidance in the use of drugs that is relevant to clinical anaesthesia.
With these concepts in mind:
* Every chapter in this new edition has been thoroughly revised and updated
* An additional chapter on Adverse Drug Reactions is included
* For ease of reference, the structures of many commonly used agents are featured, with their sites of isomerism, when appropriate
* Recommended International Non-proprietary Names (rINNs) are generally used for generic agents, although preference has been given to the current nomenclature for adrenaline and noradrenaline.
As in previous editions, a comprehensive glossary covering abbreviations and acronyms is included to aid the reader.
Principles and Practice of Pharmacology for Anaesthetists is an invaluable resource, both for candidates of professional examinations in anaesthesia and the practising anaesthetist wishing to refresh their pharmacological knowledge.
ضع ردا لترى الرابط