By Otto Snow
Paperback: 246 pages
Publisher: Thoth Press (November 2003)
At age 15, Otto developed hemi-paraesthesic migraine headaches. These cluster migraines resemble a stroke. He was given narcotics, barbiturates and ergot alkaloids. The drugs were making him ill. He learned of a new medication that might help. The drug was LSD-25 and it worked.
His physicians would not prescribe LSD so Otto entered the world of LSD. Several laboratories provided him and other patients with the medication. Included are comments and research from the greatest scientists of the twentieth century. Personal satori experiences. At nineteen, Otto discontinued his exploration of LSD.
LSD is the most comprehensive book ever written on the synthesis of LSD. Otto includes the reactions and the chemistry behind the reactions. Many simplified reactions (e.g. diethylamine from vodka, lysergic acid directly from Claviceps sugar culture, coupling agents from scratch). Extractions translated to English.
LSD is written by someone who has been there and knows the subject/chemistry first hand. LSD is as popular today as it was in the 1970s and 1960s. For many it is a party drug, for others it is a medication. The Decade of the Brain heralded in a new interest in psychedelics and their medical application.
The book is illustrated by Tulasne, Chase, Gill and others. LSD is packed with chemistry for future generations of neurochemists and explorers. 275 references. UV laminated.
Please Login or Register to read the rest of this content.
* Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology Jan 2008
* Mouse Models of Developmental Genetic Disease, Volume 84 (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
* Life,The Tinkerer’s Accomplice: How Design Emerges from Life Itself
* Vertebrate Biology
* The First Humans: Origin and Early Evolution of the Genus Homo (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology)
* Medical Delivery Business,The Medical Delivery Business: Health Reform, Childbirth, and the Economic Order
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]